I am really attached to my igoogle start page :-) I had created a pageflakes page a while back but couldn't get my google reader to show up in it, so I stuck with iGoogle.
For sharing purposes, though, I certainly see the value of Pageflakes. Most of what's on my iGoogle page are pages that I visit daily. That includes previews of my email, which I don't need to share with others :-) My Pageflakes Page that I created for this course has newsfeeds and information about autism. I could share that page with colleagues and parents of my students. I could share my blogroll on a pagecast, or create a pageflakes page with online games for my students to play. Overall I'm not really drawn to pageflakes as much as I am to many other web 2.0 tools.
I know we weren't required to blog about Library Thing but I wanted to say that I once used shelfari, which is similar to Library Thing but quit due to all the fun and signed up for Library thing and I love it :-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Digg/mnicolem
Flickr/mnicolem
Myspace/nicolemays
Facebook/Nicole
Linkedin/mnicolem
Twitter/mnicolem
YouTube/mnicolemm
Last.fm/mnicolem
Del.icio.us/mnicolem
Wishlist/Nicole
GMail/Nicole
coComment/mnicolem
No comments:
Post a Comment