Monday, July 6, 2009

Stone Mountain Voice Thread



I'm trying to figure out why the volume is so low - I had the mic volume at it's highest ... but you can barely hear me and sometimes can't hear Chuck's comments at all ...

2 comments:

  1. I had to turn up my volume all the way to hear you. I don't know what the problem would be.

    PS - I took the first 23 things class...in case you are wondering who this random person is commenting on your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was cute the way you were talking and then had Chuck? respond. The Spanish teachers at my school are going to try collaborating with TPR Storytelling, but I think I like using VoiceThread better than trying to do that as a whole-class activity. I wasn't too impressed with the materials I'd seen for TPRS since they presented silly stories that don't always make sense. This is nice and concrete with the pictures and the students talking about what they see. Very easy to use with beginners!

    ReplyDelete