Well - I couldn't think of what to do a podcast about :-) Finally today I had Sam and Seth help me create one with us counting to 100. After the 4th try I resigned myself to the fact that Sam was *not* going to speak without putting the microphone practically IN his mouth and decided not to re-record it again lol. If you listen, I'd recommend turning your volume down.
What I learned from this first attempt: don't let my students hold the microphone lol
Ideas for using podcasts: The main thing that I see myself using podcasts for would be to share things we've done in class (vodcasts) with parents or to share "how tos" (teaching techniques, etc.) with parents and other educators.
Subscribe Free for future posts Add this player to my Page
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Digg/mnicolem
Flickr/mnicolem
Myspace/nicolemays
Facebook/Nicole
Linkedin/mnicolem
Twitter/mnicolem
YouTube/mnicolemm
Last.fm/mnicolem
Del.icio.us/mnicolem
Wishlist/Nicole
GMail/Nicole
coComment/mnicolem
No comments:
Post a Comment